Lines 111-138: My nerves are bad tonight...

<---PREV

111           'My nerves are bad to-night.  Yes, bad.  Stay with me.
112           'Speak to me.  Why do you never speak.  Speak.
113               “What are you thinking of? What thinking? What?
114           'I never know what you are thinking.  Think.'

115           I think we are in rats' alley
116           Where the dead men lost their bones.

117           'What is that noise?'

118                                         The wind under the door.
119           'What is that noise now?  What is the wind doing?'
120                                         Nothing again nothing.
121                                                                       'Do
122           'You know nothing?  Do you see nothing?  Do you remember
123           'Nothing?'

124                I remember
125           Those are pearls that were his eyes.
126           'Are you alive, or not? Is there nothing in your head?'

127                                                                            But
128           O O O O that Shakespeherian Rag—
129           It's so elegant
130           So intelligent

131           'What shall I do now?  What shall I do?
132           'I shall rush out as I am, and walk the street
133           'With my hair down, so.  What shall we do tomorrow?
134           'What shall we ever do?'
135                                                 The hot water at ten.
136           And if it rains, a closed car at four.
137           And we shall play a game of chess,
138           Pressing lidless eyes and waiting for a knock upon the door.

                                                                                                     NEXT--->